Sample Questions You Might Ask About Your Relationships
- How do I know if they are The One?
- How will I recognize my soulmate?
- How can I re-build trust?
- How do I mend fences with my friend/parents/children/spouse?
- Should I give them another chance?
- What is the long-term outlook for this relationship?
- What are the prospects for marriage in this relationship?
- What will our family be like?
- How can I find the perfect husband/wife?
- What will my parent’s reaction be?
- How can I support my partner?
- What can I do to encourage this relationship?
- How do I get out of this relationship gracefully?
- Why did they leave?
- What can I do to bring them back?
- Your Question__________________?
Whatever the question, the Tarot Cards will guide you to an answer.
Focus on the situation, the circumstances, the discomfort, or the challenge that you are experiencing, What would you like to experience instead? You can ask for guidance to change, dissolve, remove, expand, or alter the current circumstances.
To get the greatest benefit from your Tarot Reading, ask an open-ended question – asking a question that begins with What? How? Or Why? is best.
Order your Relationship reading today!