I have been a collector of tarot cards for decades. I was fascinated by them because the images seemed to come alive for me and I sensed a higher guidance with a deeper meaning that I did not always fully understand.
One day as I was meditating with a deck of cards a door opened. I stepped through a passageway into a world of insight, awareness, guidance and understanding. I had been called to read and I knew I needed to share the meanings that I sensed from these cards.
I gained my certification from Biddy Tarot. The title of this website emerged because of the ratings for my first hundred readings. I knew I was home.
When I am reading tarot cards my intuition takes on a whole new dimension. I clearly see the messages of each card and make the inter-connections that the spread of the cards reveals. The feedback from my clients, which you can read throughout this website, reveals that my readings often answer questions that were not even asked and offer guidance that cuts through doubt and confusion to suggest steps that can be taken to create life lived at a higher level. I have many repeat clients.
All-Star Tarot was created so that I might tell you the story in your cards and share the gifts of my reading with you. Tarot cards will give you the information you need and reveal the steps you can take to make your life the most exciting that it can be.
What you need to know is in the cards. It would be my honor to reveal it for you.
My Code of Ethics
- I believe tarot is a tool for transformation. My readings are intended to enlighten and empower my clients by clarifying situations, uncovering hidden truths and suggesting actions that can lead to a greater experience of life.
- I keep all client information confidential unless otherwise instructed by the client or as required by law.
- I honor and respect all clients, regardless of race, religion, age, gender, or sexual preference.
- I have no hidden charges or agendas. Clients will be informed about the cost and length of a reading prior to beginning.
- I am not a medical doctor, a lawyer, a financial expert or a psychologist and will not offer advice in those fields or any other field for which I am not a trained professional. I will make referrals to such other professional should the need become apparent.
- In addition to being a tarot reader, I am an ordained metaphysical minister and my experience and expertise is in spiritual guidance. I am qualified to offer spiritual interpretations of the reading if my client requests it.
- I believe that each of us has Free Will and that we can override a “negative” reading or a seemingly “fated” event by making conscious choices.
- I am not a psychic and will not attempt to predict lottery numbers or the outcome of any gaming event nor will I attempt to predict specific dates or diagnose physical conditions.
- I will not read for anyone other than the client. If possible, questions about the thoughts, feelings, or actions of third parties will be rephrased to relate to the client’s experience.
- I will not knowingly read for clients under the age of 18 without permission from their parent or guardian.
- I honestly represent my Tarot qualifications, including experience, educational credentials, and levels of certification.
- I respect my client’s right to terminate their reading at any time, regardless of prior consent.